REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
Refunds and exchanges are available with limitations.
Our goal is to have you completely satisfied with your Dreamleague Gaming experience.
If you are not completely satisfied with your gaming experience, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to refund your ticket purchase.
Please allow 5-7 business days for any transactions to be credited back to you from the date of refund.
Tickets can be refunded in full up to 72 hours before the Dreamleague event. Tickets will only partially refunded if within 72 hours of event. No refunds will be issued for no shows with the exception of emergency circumstances.
To request a refund, please provide your email address and Ticket ID to email@example.com.
If you need assistance with the refund of your ticket purchase, or if you have any other questions, please contact support at (626) 765-5780.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
- All ticket prices for events that occur in the United States are stated in U.S. Dollars.
- Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. accepts several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. If the event for which you are buying tickets is located in the United States, Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Pricing and Availability
- Since every venue has a set maximum capacity, Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. can only sell a limited number of tickets per event. Therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Additional tickets may become available up until the event date; however, Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. is not responsible if you are unable to secure a ticket because an event has sold out.
- If you do not receive an order confirmation email after completing your purchase, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation or if you assume an order was placed but you failed to receive confirmation.
- Occasionally, events are canceled. Should this occur, we will use reasonable efforts to contact you to inform you of any refund or exchange procedures that may be available for that event. For exact instructions on any canceled event, please check the event information online or contact us. If you own a ticket for an event and a refund is issued because the event was canceled, then Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. may give you a refund that will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
- Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. will not be liable for any travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled or postponed event.
- If a refund is issued, it typically will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. If a credit card was used to make the refunded purchase, then only that actual credit card will receive the credit for the refund.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event details. All transactions are final (subject to the terms of the section below entitled “Prices and Other Errors”). Please allow 5-7 business days for any purchases to be refunded after contacting us.
Billing Information Verification
- Orders are processed only after your billing address and other billing information have been verified. If you submit incorrect billing or credit card account information, that may delay or prevent processing and confirmation of your ticket purchase. In these cases, Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. customer service will use reasonable efforts to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. may cancel your order.
Pricing and Other Errors
- If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect because (i) of an error in a price posted on www.dreamleague.co or otherwise communicated to you, (ii) you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled public offering, (iii) you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, or (iv) for any other reason, then Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund you the amount that you paid. These remedies will apply regardless of whether the error is attributable to human error or a transactional malfunction on www.dreamleague.co or other Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. operated system.
- Dreamleague Gaming, Inc., tickets are electronically delivered (e-tickets). E-Tickets are electronic tickets, delivered via email to the email address that you provide to Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. The E-Tickets are in the body of the email sent to your email address.
- Your delivery method is subject to change.
- You are responsible for printing out the E-Ticket or making it available on a portable electronic device for presentment at the event.
Missing, Lost, or Stolen Tickets
- Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the replacement of, lost, stolen, or misplaced tickets.
Limitation of Liability
- Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. sells tickets for events, but is not responsible for the conditions at the venues where the events take place, or for the actions of the owners of the venue, or any participants or spectators at the events. If you are injured at an event, immediately ask an usher for directions to a medical station. By purchasing a ticket through Dreamleague Gaming, Inc., you agree to the terms of this Purchase Policy on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor and you agree that you assume all risks incidental to the event for which a ticket is issued, whether before, during or after the event. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. disclaims all liability for conditions at the venues where the events take place, and for the actions of the event promoters, the owners of the venue, or any participants or spectators at the events, and you expressly waive any and all claims you might have against Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. that arise from such conditions or actions.
License; Ejection and Cancellation; No Redemption Value
- Venues at which events are held as well as Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. each reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with venue rules. Breach of rules will terminate your license to attend the event, and you will not be eligible to receive a refund. A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the ticket’s face amount. A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
Recording, Transmission and Exhibition
- You are permitted to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event.By entering the venue where the event is held, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, and/or videotaped and you hereby provide Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. and its employees, agents and customers, the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your and your minor’s, likeness, image, and photo (collectively, “Image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You agree to waive and forever discharge Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. Dreamleague Gaming, Inc. shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
You Are Subject to Search
- You and your belongings may be searched on entry to the event to which your ticket provides admittance. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise from such searches. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Under certain venue rules, certain items may not be brought into the movie theater or venue, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers.